Installing Toothbar...Question????

/ Installing Toothbar...Question???? #11  
MY WR Long toothbar fit the same way. I thought they made it angled like that to fit different thickness' of cutting edge. Anyway.......thats the way it fit, so I bolted it down and don't see how there could ever be an issue the way it is.

Edit.....
Do a search in the Photo forum on Toothbar Turorial complete picture guide to my installation.

/ Installing Toothbar...Question???? #12  
bartman,
My WR Long toothbar did the same thing.
I had a couple of the V groves hitting before the rest, holding the toothbar out.
I used an angle grinder on the toothbar V grooves that were holding it from going all the way back.
Only took a few minutes of grinding and it fit nice and tight.

/ Installing Toothbar...Question????
Hey Guys

Thanks for all the responses regarding the toothbar installation!! After I come back from trout fishin up in your neck of the woods Vince ,I am going to drill the holes and bolt her up. I may try grinding a bit off the toothbar as Vince suggested but I won't get **** about it .I'll just do it and wait for the rain to quit so I can use it

Thanks again for all the replies

Bartman

/ Installing Toothbar...Question???? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll just do it and wait for the rain to quit so I can use it )</font> Shoot Bartman, I get some of my best digging done in the rain, the grounds softer! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

Hey Kioti John
Here's my water problem, I am trying to get rid of this water. When I drive the tractor in it I sink down about 12 to 16 inches Got to let it dry up a bit. Check out a couple of pictures I am posting

Bartman

Attachments

• 409720-IM000038.JPG
    409720-IM000038.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 206
Another picture!!

Attachments

• 409721-IM000040.JPG
    409721-IM000040.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 190
   / Installing Toothbar...Question???? #17  
Yep. That's just too wet. Of course, with the loader on, you probably won't have to stay stuck as you can crawl out with the loader, but why force the issue? I hope it clears up soon and you can get to the work. Start before it gets too dry, and you'll have a much easier time of digging out small trees etc. John