?Insurance?

/ ?Insurance? #12  
I talked to my Ins. Agent yesterday about my new 3054XS (pick it up this week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif) and he said I was covered under my home owners policy for theft and damage as long as the tractor is on my property. If I take it to my neighbors and tear up something I'm not covered for liability.

/ ?Insurance?
Just spoke to my insurance agent. I was told that I AM covered under my homeowners policy 100% as long as it is ON MY PROPERTY and is for personal use only. Guess the neighbors will have to add "KIOTI" to their wish list.

/ ?Insurance? #14  
double check with Agricredit to make sure your Homeowners policy covers what they require, as i recall, they were pretty explicit in their requirements, but I may be just plain wrong /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ?Insurance?
I think I'll just go with Ag's insurance. Insurance companies always seem to find a loophole somewhere, i.e.homeowners. If it's incorporated into the loan, it's only a few $'s extra to the payment and I'll know I got the coverage they want.

/ ?Insurance? #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( double check with Agricredit to make sure your Homeowners policy covers what they require, as i recall, they were pretty explicit in their requirements, but I may be just plain wrong )</font> I believe Agricredit requires insurance that covers the tractor off-property, so I just went with their insurance. Many providers will cover off-property for homeowner's insurance, many won't. Always best to talk with your agent. John

/ ?Insurance? #17  
good information... i am hoping to pick up a machine in the near future and didn't give much thought to insurance.... especially if i go of property to help the neighbors with some work.... thankyou all..... now i have more research to do...

jim b

/ ?Insurance? #18  
I picked up my XS yesterday and the dealer just needed my Agent information and policy number. Agcredit will contract my agent to verify and that should be it. I don't plan on using my rig off my property unless my kids buy a new house or something like that.

/ ?Insurance? #19  
Congratulations Tom. I'm surprised you didn't tell us how you've already used it!! Surely you've been out in the seat? Come on, GIVE with the tales and pics! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL John

/ ?Insurance?
Congratulations again Tom. Hope your enjoying your new toy. Post some photos if you can.