Intellipanel

/ Intellipanel #11  
What will they think of next? A fuel gauge that displays an amount in Litres or Gallons, wow! I hope there's an "app" for that so I can see my fuel level on my cell phone while driving...

Seriously, I've never seen any vehicle that showed a physical measurement of remaining fuel in the tank.

/ Intellipanel #12  
My fuel reading shows in liters on my l3560. Can I change it to show gallons? Have looked in operators manual but can't seem to find anything about changing it. Also is there supposed to be a light on in the panel indicating when you are in four wheel drive?

Thanks
Rick
There is no FWD indicator lamp.

/ Intellipanel #13  
What will they think of next? A fuel gauge that displays an amount in Litres or Gallons, wow! I hope there's an "app" for that so I can see my fuel level on my cell phone while driving...

Seriously, I've never seen any vehicle that showed a physical measurement of remaining fuel in the tank.

It doesn't actually report remaining fuel, it shows fuel used and rate per hour average. Not that it matters.

/ Intellipanel #14  

Well, I flew on a vehicle that could switch the fuel quantity gage reading to liters, Imperial gallons or US gallons. Technology is only limited by your wallet size.