Interior and exterior pics of Jodale Perry cab on 2720

/ Interior and exterior pics of Jodale Perry cab on 2720 #11  
You need to put rearview mirrors on both sides like all other cabs have and maybe a wide angle view one inside . THen you can see everything behind you easily.

/ Interior and exterior pics of Jodale Perry cab on 2720
You are going to love that cab, believe me.:thumbsup: Making the heater connection is fairly easy. Just follow the instruction. Electrical is also easy. I connected the red wire to the starter (live), ground to the motor mount, right beside the starter. The other wire was a little more tricky. I ran a wire from the key switch to the access door (bottom left near the brake pedal, rubber access plug) and I installed a wire connection. I did this because I remove my cab every summer so I use this access door to get to the wire. Connecting the wire to the accessories on the key switch prevent us from making the mistake of forgetting the heater fan or wiper on. On the other hand, the cab lights will work with or without the the key, switch on, accessories. Here's a couple of pic. (soft-cab):)
Nice setup Henri88. It's because of you that I purchased the Jodale. You had provided me with all the information I needed to make my decision. Thanks

/ Interior and exterior pics of Jodale Perry cab on 2720 #14  
Marcel:

Out of curiosity, when one does a cab build at Jodale-Perry's web site and gets a price. Is that MSRP and the dealer charges something closer to the real price, or is the web site build price what one pays from the dealer?

Thanks.

Mjncad,
They knocked off $400 to $500 off the website price. But then they add freight. Came pretty much to what the website had quoted.

If you look at my other thread of Jodale Perry pics, I mentioned the price I was quoted for Jodale Perry and Curtis Cabs. I'm not at my computer right now - otherwise I would have copied the link on here for you.

Hope this helps.

/ Interior and exterior pics of Jodale Perry cab on 2720 #16  
Thanks Marcel, it does and I have your other thread bookmarked.