Price Check International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth?

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #11  
Hey, no one told him "Welcome to TBN!" :laughing:

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #12  
Let us know how you make out with selling the equipment.

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #13  
Hey, no one told him "Welcome to TBN!" :laughing:

Come on Moss....are you picking on me or did I use the invisible ink again.....:laughing::laughing:

Check post #7....

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #14  
Come on Moss....are you picking on me or did I use the invisible ink again.....:laughing::laughing:

Check post #7....

Please accept my humble appologies. :drink:

:thumbsup:

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #15  
Im sorry to say but I have to agree. I would be thinking around $1500 in our area. I can pick up a IH similar to your ready to run for 2K with some nice attachments.
For example: I recently purchased a decent running 1968 square hood cub with a belly mower for $800
Good luck!!!!

yep.. if not running, that machine , with attachments will be lucky to get 800$.

if running, with that stuff.. 2000-2500 if someone has some good memories of one and they want to reconnect or somehting..

soundguy

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #16  
I think after 10 years of sitting outside, I think 1K is a lot. A neighbor of mine bought one a couple years ago, for 1K. It was running, with a mower, blower, & tiller. It had always been stored inside. He didn't like it, said it didn't mow as fast as he wanted. He sold it, bought a zero turn.

I agree. Once something sits outside for that kind of time, it is generally worthless, IMHO. Find someone in the GT hobby and give it to him. Cost to do a functional restoration will almost always be near the good-running value. Should've at least put it in a shed.

JayC

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #17  
I own a 184 in like new original condition with 3pt, also tiller, snow blower, blade and mower deck, $5,000.00 may be a bit high, but I don't thick I would sell mine for less than $3,500.00

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #18  
A low boy in good condition will sell for more now then it did new in some cases.

/ International 184 LoBoy w/ attachments: what's it worth? #19  
Zombie thread from 2012 guys!