International 424 aux valve question

/ International 424 aux valve question #11  
yes i do have the valves you are talking about like one that the yellow tractor has in the picture here i can turn them and the front end still goes up and down and the rear does not untill the front end loader is all the way up and then it moves very slow i was thanking i could put a spool valve on the front end load it will take care of it but not sure any help on this ideal

/ International 424 aux valve question #12  
I'm kinda dropping in here late but I have a 2424 with out the auxillary valves, how would you go about just tapping into the Hyd system to run a wood splitter? I had a Super A before that I bought a block to go behind the hydraulic manifold and then just plumbed into the block... Is there anything like that for the 2424? I'm not trying to over simplify but I also don't won't to over complicate. Any help would be appreciated.
Eric

/ International 424 aux valve question #13  
Hi Eric does your log splitter have its own control valve, if so it could be done!!come back to me an I'll post the details for supply and return!!

/ International 424 aux valve question #14  
yes, it has it's on control valve. I believe all I need is a way to tap the pressure.

/ International 424 aux valve question #15  
Bradford Tractor 444 Vary touch Hydraulic valve layout.jpgBradford Tractor 444 Hydraulic lift hsg layout.jpg

Hi Eric follow this for the supply and tap your return into the filler plug.

/ International 424 aux valve question #16  
Thanks!! That's just what I needed!! I really appreciate the help!

/ International 424 aux valve question #17  
Hi Eric!!

One other thing I forgot (sorry). Where you tap off the supply you need to fit an isolator valve capable of operating at 2500psi so the supply to splitter can be isolated when splitter is not in use but still connected, otherwise the 3 point hitch will not work??

Also I presume the valve on the splitter is of the open circuit variety, this is how it needs to be, a closed circuit type will overload and "cook" the hydraulic system ???.

/ International 424 aux valve question #18  
I shouldn't assume, but I "assume" the valve is open center. It worked good on the Super A and that is open center. I figured if it was closed it would have bogged the engine out or blew something out. Is this the same port where a Loader would tap in? If so then the "Power beyond" on the loader valve is what allows someone to use the loader and the 3 point hitch, correct?
Sorry for all the questions, but I appreciate the assistance.

/ International 424 aux valve question #19  
If it worked on the "A" it will be o/k!!

Yes this is the loader tapping and that pipe work includes the isolator valve to turn loader off when using the hitch!!

/ International 424 aux valve question #20  
Thanks! Very helpful!