Is 1710 sufficient for what I need?

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need? #21  
BTW, the 1710 can push aroudn a much larger rock than it can pick up. Also if you get the front edge of the bucket under the edge of the rock and then curl back slightly and leave the bucket on the ground you'll be very pleasantly suprised how large a rock you can slide.

Andy

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need? #22  
Asylum:

Congratulations on your "new" tractor :D! Use it safely and well and post pictures :). Jay

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need?
I have a few leaks, one is the drain plug on the rear axle. I see it takes 19 quarts of hydralic oil, but is there a particular brand/weight, etc.? It is low too, so I need to get some anyway.

Bob

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need? #24  
Hey Bob....congrats on the purchase of your tractor. I think you made a great decision going with the 1710 and not having any payments. You're like 7K ahead right now.

Think about it...if you have to rent a piece of equipement for a day to do some things your 1710 wont' do, it should only cost you $250 or $300. So you'll be way ahead with that 7K in your pocket.

7K also buys alot of implements to run on your 1710! Have fun!

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need? #25  
Bob, Congrats on your purchase. You will love it (until it comes time to locate parts ;)
I was the one that was interested in purchasing those turf tires seperate from that lady. I too have a 1710. Unless your 100 miles in the wrong direction I'd be willing to offer more $ for them.
Let me know. Thanks

/ Is 1710 sufficient for what I need?
Hi,
Rose gave me your email addy just in case I was interested in selling those tires. The rears are in really good condition and so are all four rims, and knowing what it will cost to get some new tires and wheels, I decided to take them along with the tractor. I wasn't sure if they would work better for me than the others the ags, but I not sure yet if I will keep them or sell them. I guess if the price is right, I would sell. I'll email you from home that way you will have my email addy.