Is anyone looking at the M59?

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #11  
WoW Tractordata list .....$54k.....I need something beefy but that's way out of my league.
That's why a lot of people around me have industry john deere 310E an 580 case tractors used. Ok they have 4000 hours on them, but some of these used tractors only cost from 15000 to 25000 used. You see them on tractorhouse all the time. But your talking 15000lb tractors. But it's better then paying 54k.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #12  
rScotty,

I believe several reasons - they are large TLB's and I believe the TLB in general are fewer on TBN the larger size you have. I don't have the stats but I would bet there are several hundred BX25 then B21/26 around 100, L39-48 size probably 50 or so and M59 size maybe 25-50..

When you get to the M59 cost point, there are a lot of options in the used market for full size TLB's as well. Just my thoughts.

Carl

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a pretty decent and educated guess to me.

SO, in this very unscientific study/poll, I will sound off first: (if I have omitted any model that is labeled as TLB from Kubota, then please add to the list, thanks)

BX22: 0

BX24: 0

BX25: 0

B21: 1

B26: 0

L35: 1

L39: 1

L45: 4

L48: 2

M59: 2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, let's hear from the rest of Tough 'Little' Brutes Nation!

Last edited:
   / Is anyone looking at the M59? #13  
i priced a 2012 case 580n high 60ks that 15k machine

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #15  
gwdixon,

Thanks

L48, got you tallied. :thumbsup:

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #16  
rScotty,

Got your M59 added.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #17  
L45 here. Just sold the L39.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #18  
Carl_NH,

Added your B21

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #19  
avc8130,

Put you down for the L45.

Small bummer, when I first read your post through the first time, I thought you were going to be a double tap. :)

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #20  
Far to early to tell anything, but with the first step out of the gate, the L45's are in the lead with 2.

If you know any other owners that are members of TBN, please ask them to check out this thread and reply. Kind of be neat to know how many 'niche' tractors are owned by TBN members.

Thanks to all who have responded so far.