BX25: 0

B21: 1

B26: 0

L35: 1

L39: 1

L45: 5

L48: 2

M59: 4

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Now, let's hear from the rest of Tough 'Little' Brutes Nation!

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #52  
Tailrotor,

Been a while since this thread has been updated. Glad to hear from you.

You have once again put the '45's into the lead.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #53  
L45 here owned since 2009 and love it 250 hrs no problems. View attachment 303519

Tailrotor,

Any chance you would be willing to take detailed photos of your hydraulic thumb setup? I REALLY want one, but I can't justify Kubota's price for my big boy sandbox toy. I'm curious how the valve, hose, cylinder and thumb all mount and are run.

ac

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #54  
Add a L48 super machine.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #55  
Tailrotor,

Any chance you would be willing to take detailed photos of your hydraulic thumb setup? I REALLY want one, but I can't justify Kubota's price for my big boy sandbox toy. I'm curious how the valve, hose, cylinder and thumb all mount and are run.

ac

I will be glad too when I get a chance it is a pretty simple set up. I would recommend the thumb it is a very useful tool from digging and getting rocks out of ditches to cutting firewood.

I wouldn't have a machine without one now I use it all the time.

Just give me a couple days and I will take some pictures of the whole set up.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #56  
I will be glad too when I get a chance it is a pretty simple set up. I would recommend the thumb it is a very useful tool from digging and getting rocks out of ditches to cutting firewood.

I wouldn't have a machine without one now I use it all the time.

Just give me a couple days and I will take some pictures of the whole set up.

Awesome! Thanks!

I just can't justify the $3k Kubota wants so I'll have to figure out my own version :).

ac

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #57  
Add me to the L48 list, I have 2 of them and love them. Would have M59, but decided on a second L48 for redundancy.

/ Is anyone looking at the M59? #58  
BX22: 0

BX24: 0

BX25: 0

B21: 1

B26: 0

L35: 1

L39: 1

L45: 5

L48: 2

M59: 4

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Now, let's hear from the rest of Tough 'Little' Brutes Nation!

Don't really feel like my machine fits in here, but if you're counting BX versions, I have a BX25. There are a lot of guys on here with BX22's/23's/24's/25's. And by the way, I'm always looking at an M59, but just looking unfortunately :(

Attachments

• BX25 firewood work 002.jpg
    BX25 firewood work 002.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 125
   / Is anyone looking at the M59? #59  
Awesome! Thanks!

I just can't justify the $3k Kubota wants so I'll have to figure out my own version :).

ac

Here are some pictures of my thumb set up on the L45 the L45 comes plumb for the thumb already and brackets installed. Hope these help View attachment 303905image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg