Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing

/ Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing #11  
Heck, I can make my M9 blow smoke with the Lucknow on the back if I push it too hard. Pretty normal for a pre-4 engine.

If it blows smoke, it's telling you to back off a bit. Real simple.

/ Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing #12  
Are you ingesting snow dust in your air intake to the filter while blowing? Black smoke could also be a sign of reduced air flow.

I helped a farmer out years ago. He had his big Deere utility tractor back to dealer and they did everything to it and the guy was still having issues with blowing.
I told him he's freezing his air filter and sure enough that is what it was. After all the money they spent replacing injectors, and playing with the fuel tank and fuel pump, LOL

/ Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing #13  
Are you ingesting snow dust in your air intake to the filter while blowing? Black smoke could also be a sign of reduced air flow.

I helped a farmer out years ago. He had his big Deere utility tractor back to dealer and they did everything to it and the guy was still having issues with blowing.
I told him he's freezing his air filter and sure enough that is what it was. After all the money they spent replacing injectors, and playing with the fuel tank and fuel pump, LOL
When plowing snow with the big trucks we would put burlap bags over the air cleaner so they would not fill up with snow..

/ Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing

No snow ingestion.

/ Is black smoke a problem while snowblowing #15  
I have a Kubota B26 TLB that blow black smoke if I push it too much, is that bad for the engine? During normal snowblowing operation everything works fine but If I go a little too fast I can hear the engine tone change slightly, RPM are not dropping, and the black smoke starts to comes out. That's my sign to slow down a little. I could get the job done faster with the black smoke coming out but was wondering if its bad for the engine or not.

I'd say it is tuned about Perfect.