Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #11  
If you can get fuel from a local airport, 100 octane low lead has no ethanol in it, and has no storage issues.

It's going to run you at about $6 a gallon, and their not really allowed to sell it to you for this, but it happens. :D

If you know a pilot, it would be easy for him to get you some.

We used to have drums of 'waste' fuel, that was drained from our aircraft during service. Nothing wrong with it, but it could not be put back into the planes. If you have a small aircraft hangar nearby, they may be willing to sell it to you for cheap.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #12  
You can always buy pre-mixed fuel from your local Stihl dealer or from Bailey's online.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #13  
Being on the coast with a lot of boats (they've had horrible problems with ethanol), more and more gas stations are selling E-Free fuel as a choice.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #14  
Just read in a thread that somebody is using gas without ethanol for his chainsaws. I asked him, and now I am asking all of you, is there a source for this gas? I would much prefer to use gas without ethanol for my small engine yard equipment, but have no clue where to find it. Do I have to use racing fuel? Do only certain places carry it? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am not looking forward to my first experience with some yard equipment not starting because of bad gas and I am getting a little tired of tis Stabil stuff.

Welcome to the world of "Thou shall be green".

I haven't been able to find it in the Washington DC/Va metro area.

I've checked around at local airports in northern Virginia and a couple of marinas and none would admit to selling ethanol free gas. The closest south of me I've seen is in Staunton. I'm going down to Mississippi the end of the month and plan on getting 5 gallons on the way back, then "Sta-bil"ing it.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it
Go to Google or Bing and enter "ethanol free gasoline" and you'll find some websites that claim to list the places in each state where you can buy it. I don't buy ethanol free gas simply because the nearest place to me is about 35 miles if those websites are right.

If those websites are correct, the nearest place to me is 90+ miles away. I am hoping they are wrong. I am going to keep my eyes open in the area and see what is around here. I have a couple of clients that are landscapers, so I'll ask them if they know of a place.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #16  
I had a friend with a plane and he would drain out 5 gal. cans every now and then. When used in my Harley 95 Dresser with in a mile you could actually feel the difference in power and smoothness. Once the valves and cylinders got a little coating of lead it must have picked up at least 10 HP.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #18  
There's a few stations that get enough boaters that they carry e-free gas. This year the one I like to use only has it in super so I'll pick up 5 gallons before summers over and put some sta-bil in it.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #19  
In our area the Phillips 66 stations are ethanol free. Vulcan stations also have it available as an option. Usually the 100% gas is ten cent a gallon higher than 10% ethanol added gas.

My equipment runs much better on the 100% gas. My Toyota Tacoma actually gets about a mile and a half more per gallon on it as well.

/ Is it possible to obtain gas without ethanol in it #20  
It maybe a regional thing (I don't know) but Caseys General store (gas station) carries the gas not ethonal you seek....... thats what I run most in my car and yard machines around here, and I get better milage... bill