Is it TBN or my Browser?

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #11  
View attachment 298595No problems on my XP, Vista or Windows 7 systems, we use Mozilla on all of them, I don't use Explorer anymore too many issues for me.

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #12  
Periodically for several weeks, I have had difficulty. After logging in, a notation at the bottom of the screen says "TractorByNet is not responding due to a long running script".

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #13  
I'm not the best with computers but was told that if you block all cookies it can't track after you switch to a different page. I usually keep mine at mid-security/ most blocked. Oh, and I use Firefox, IE frustrates me too much..

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #14  
I'm not the best with computers but was told that if you block all cookies it can't track after you switch to a different page. I usually keep mine at mid-security/ most blocked. Oh, and I use Firefox, IE frustrates me too much..

shut off cookie blocker,see what happens

/ Is it TBN or my Browser?
I haven't changed a thing, and the problem seems to have gone away.

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #16  
no problems here internet explorer 8 and 9 ( different machines )

/ Is it TBN or my Browser? #17  
As I mentioned previously, have issues here I don't have anywhere else. Cookies not blocked but do discard when browser is closed.

One of the issues here is with symbols. Example: ー (degree symbol) = alt+0+1+7+6, looks OK when composing but doesn't show up correctly when posted or during edit afterwards. Only site where this happens. There are other examples.