Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven

/ Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven #1  

RoMad

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710
My wife and I went through Ocala Florida today to look at some calves for sale. As we were driving North out of town on US 441 we passed three tractor dealerships. John Deere, Mahindra, and Kioti all within a few miles. I came home and googled "Ocala tractor dealers" and found seven of them. I never realized there was such a selection less than an hour frome where I live.
ocala tractor dealers - Google Search

/ Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven #2  
My daughter was on a horse farm in Citra, just north of Ocala, for nearly two years and I noticed the same thing while visiting her. Ocala and environs is horse-estate country and perfect for the CUT/SCUT market. I seem to recall a TSC store just a bit up the road from the Kioti and Deere dealers, too.
BOB

/ Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven #3  
is Big Daddy Garlits a tractor dealer in Ocala? He has a neat museum in Ocala if you are a car guy , you would love.:thumbsup:

/ Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven #4  
Spent a couple of days in Ocala on a recent businness trip, the museum is really cool and the Kubota dealer has lots of tractors in stock.

/ Is Ocala Florida Tractor buying heaven #5  
Having moved Grandma from Miami to Fort McCoy ( just east of Ocala) and trying to get things closed out in my civilian job, I have to say Ocala is a nice place with some fun places to shop for "Big Boy" toys. I actually purchased a season pass to Silver Springs which also has some neat concerts and special events for all ages from my grandkids up to Grandma. It is a really great change from the Banana Republic of the South. Now if I can just sell or rent the Miami property :thumbsup: