Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke?

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #1  

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
I've been noticing the inductees being inducted into the RRHOF and who during the 60-80's still haven't been and I think it's a total joke. They should just change the name to the Music Hall of Fame.

Seriously, Dolly Parton in before Foreigner or Boston? There are many more that weren't rock and roll that have been inducted too. Eminem? Give me a break.

What's your opinion?

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #2  
My wife used to go to annual conferences every year for her work. One year it was suppose to be in Washington DC but it got moved to Cleveland because it was the one year anniversary of 911 and they wanted to be safe. I had a very negative view of Cleveland before we went but I was surprised it was a fairly nice town and it had the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That was a disappointment. How many rock star costumes and guitars can you look at? As far as the inductees, I guess there is a committee that comes up with the names and it’s probably made up of a bunch of snobs.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #3  
Music taste and religion, are up there on the list of causal agents for arguments. I personally like just about everything except Rap, Nortenos, Narco Corridas and Techno. I even have an album of Indonesian Gamelan music.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke?
Music taste and religion, are up there on the list of causal agents for arguments. I personally like just about everything except Rap, Nortenos, Narco Corridas and Techno. I even have an album of Indonesian Gamelan music.
Casual agents for arguments?
We can discuss and disagree on music and never argue.

Let's go for casual discussions.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #7  
I've been noticing the inductees being inducted into the RRHOF and who during the 60-80's still haven't been and I think it's a total joke. They should just change the name to the Music Hall of Fame.

Seriously, Dolly Parton in before Foreigner or Boston? There are many more that weren't rock and roll that have been inducted too. Eminem? Give me a break.

What's your opinion?
"Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke?"

Kinda sorta. Link goes to controversies....

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #8  
I consider it to be similar to all the awards shows on tv. Totally meaningless. I have no idea who is in there, what they did to be in there and why anybody would take the time and spend money to go there.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #9