Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn?

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #12  
Sounds like you need a couple barn cats...That's if you don't mind buying a bag of food for them every now and then...The neighbors have a few roaming around, and they keep us pretty rodent-free

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #13  
   / Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #14  
In my 40 x 60 pole barn with a gravel floor I have been trapping mice since fall and seem to be able to catch an unlimited supply. I don't get it. I'm easily over 100 and can catch them nearly as soon as I set the trap. ?

according to my heard of cats... no, there is no reasonable upper limit of mice and lizards that can be caught on a farm.

they ran out of small birds and squirrels inside the fencline... and the crows are too smart to be predated.. so the mice suffer the brunt of the inmate-cat-convict halfway house that I run.... ;) Snakes sure are sore about it.. so are the fox, possum and raccoons.... not much forage for them so they have mostly moved on ( GREAT! )

my feed and chicken losses drastically dropped after getting cats in the barn. feed losses stopped within 2 weeks... chicken losses due to predation stopped after about 6m after the rodent population subsided, thus making my area less good hunting ground. worked better than I expected... for the price of a 16# bag of cat chow a month.. I am saving $$$ on feed and animal losses. As a side benefit.. whenever I go out and get on a tractor inthe morning, the soft padded seat has been pre-warmed by the cats that love to sleep on my tractors. ( also.. the wire chewing on my tractors by mice.. coincidentally stopped at the same time! )

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #15  
You just need to get the neighbours to own cats ,thats where my rodent deterent comes from. I think he does the whole neighbourhood . The first month, I lived here, I spent trying to keep him out but noticed the mouse problem starting so I made cat entrance for him, no more mice :confused3::cool2:

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #16  
If you have power in your barn just get some of those plug in rodent things.. lol not sure what they are called.. I have one in the house and one each in the barn and garage... They work great,,

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #17  
If you have power in your barn just get some of those plug in rodent things.. lol not sure what they are called.. I have one in the house and one each in the barn and garage... They work great,,

Robot cats?

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #18  
Try this repeating mouse trap from a 5 gallon bucket, coat hangar and paper plate. Pretty darn clever if you ask me.

Build your own repeating mouse trap by Allen Easterly

I have to make a couple of them. I think that's a good idea.

Last year I just threw a couple handfuls of sunflower seeds in a 5 gallon bucket of water with a ramp and caught a lot of mice. They will slow down in time, but there will always be stragglers, so enjoy the time spent slaughtering those little varmints.

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #19  
Is there a limit? My experience says no.

/ Is there a limit to the number of mice you can trap in a barn? #20  
Ah yes, the wheel of death....
The Wheel of Death

wheelofdeath.jpg