Is there a market for a mini-loader/mower?

/ Is there a market for a mini-loader/mower? #11  
Sounds like what I have,but didn't buy it that way.Built all the extras for it myself.I'd guess somewhere around 12K in it.Sure is handy though,with 4WD,power steering and a near zero turning radius.Not 36",I think a hair over 40".

Just got in from plowing snow.The heated hard cab is nice :D

Pictures by locknut-1 - Photobucket

/ Is there a market for a mini-loader/mower? #12  
I am looking right now to buy a riding lawn machine with a belly mower & front loader capable of about 300 lbs load. Put an overload valve so it won't overload if that is a concern. Front and rear PTO with belly mower for half acre home site. Too small an area for garden tractors starting at about $15 to $18K or so but a small mower (24hp or so) primarily a belly mower capable of loader front and cultivator ect. rear under $10K with a reasonably small turning radius is right up my alley. I have been looking for last two months and they are out there. Just have to look for used, made from about 1980 to early 2000's it seems. Nothing on the market new currently. Everyone thinks you need a "garden tractor". Let's get into business together and get this product to the people.

Not sure you folks were aware - but this thread is over 8 years old.

I am not sure what was available in 2002, but Power-trac has a HO model for $6500 in today's dollars (it appears the OP also owned a larger PT at the time - so I assume they didn't have the smaller models back then)

About a year ago, a co-worker was interested in this very thing - I pointed him to the PT-180 and he loves it.

H Class

/ Is there a market for a mini-loader/mower? #13  
Steiner is exactly that and more with all the attachments.

Steve