Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper?

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #11  
My pickup used a switch and pump with an red LED light right next to the switch in direct view of the driver. Wasn't very bright, but was enough to get your attention that something was going on. Previous owner removed the tank, so I removed the switch and LED.
David from jax

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #12  
Could you wire a 12v blinking light that always blinks if the transfer pump is turned on? Either dash mount or mount on the pump itself?

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #13  
Backup alarm for a vehicle would work. Annoying, but would work.
David from jax

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #14  
Backup alarm for a vehicle would work. Annoying, but would work.
David from jax

That was my thought too, but does not meet his every 5 minute request.

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #15  
Get a cassette tape and record beeping sound every five minutes. Then play it in your truck with volume up high while you are pumping the fuel. :)

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #16  
Probably the quickest and easiest would be to get a digital kitchen timer from Walmart or the dollar store, they should have a silence and restart feature like the phone and tablet does.
It's quite a bit more work, but I would probably whip up a variable 555 based timer driving a relay so the pump had to be restarted every (x) minutes rather than going out of earshot and potentially dumping a bunch of fuel.

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #17  
Depends how handy you are. I got a 555 based timer board from China in the mail today. Probably cost me three bucks and six weeks. Brand seems to be "Hung Good". There are piles of different versions on E-Bay. Most really cheap and high quality. Documentation is always POOR!

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #18  
   / Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper?
What you need is an automatic shut off nozzle, like the gas stations have. Amazon sells them.this is amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/Aluminum-Automatic-Fuelling-Biodiesel-Refilling/dp/B07HJ5XGL8/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=automatic+shut+off+fuel+nozzle&qid=1556702471&s=gateway&sr=8-3
Amazon.com will have them too.

That won’t work. The transfer tank is plumbed into the pickup tank and it is pumping fuel while I am driving. I don’t have a traditional fuel nozzle sticking in the tank.

/ Is there any kind of intermittent 12v beeper? #20  
Here is a point of thought.
When you take long road trips and fill your truck with fuel from your transfer tank, you need to be careful of not getting caught putting off road diesel in your truck. If that is what is in your transfer tank. It is quite a hefty fine in Maryland and I have seen state police checking some trucks with transfer tanks in the bed. I guess they want their tax money.