Is this 6' Servis (rhino) to big for my dk40?

/ Is this 6' Servis (rhino) to big for my dk40? #11  
Pappy my dad was a tractor and implement salesman for our local small town dealership for over 25 years. Their main tractor line was Allis Chalmers but they also carried Rhino and Athens as short line products. We have an 8' Rhino blade that is similar to the one pictured with Cat 1 & 2 hitch. That is one heavy blade. Rhino and Athens made great products. As an aside my wife is from Athens and I lived there 3 years from 82-85. I know exactly where the foundry used to be and the current Taylor-Pittsburg plant.

Athens, TN is in a beautiful area. And, yes, they made really good stuff - both Athens and Rhino. I wish I had bought more stuff when I worked there.

When I was there, Servis/Rhino and Bush Hog were considered to be the top brands in terms of quality, and you really couldn't go wrong buying either one. The old Gyro 84 mower was the toughest thing I've ever seen. I ran over a telephone pole with one once (intentionally as a demonstration). It sounded like World War 3 had started, but didn't hurt the mower at all.