Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor?

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #1  

drahcirNow

Tractor
Solectrac e25
I'm considering buying a dump trailer and I need one big enough to haul my Solectrac E25. I'm leaning toward getting a U-Dump 8'x20'. Anybody have any experience with this company or their equipment? Most reviews on Google are good, but nobody mentions hauling equipment. This is their website: Dump Trailers, Roll Off Trailers, and Custom Trailers

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #2  
the link does not provide the model in which you are interested in.

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #3  
The only problem I've seen with dump trailers. They are usually high to the bed. Which makes a need for the ramps to be long. Bent every set of ramps on every dump trailer I've ever been around. And I go clean up hurricane damage, been from Florida keys to Houston, so I've been around the dump trailers. Usually the ramps are 3" channel iron. Maybe some 2" x 3" x 5/16" square tube would hold up better. Maybe weld some strap steel in open side of channel iron, like some 1/2", but then things get heavy. The ramps that come with it are heavy enough, as far as handling. No good if they bend.

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #4  
The only problem I've seen with dump trailers. They are usually high to the bed. Which makes a need for the ramps to be long. Bent every set of ramps on every dump trailer I've ever been around. And I go clean up hurricane damage, been from Florida keys to Houston, so I've been around the dump trailers. Usually the ramps are 3" channel iron. Maybe some 2" x 3" x 5/16" square tube would hold up better. Maybe weld some strap steel in open side of channel iron, like some 1/2", but then things get heavy. The ramps that come with it are heavy enough, as far as handling. No good if they bend.
And so far I haven’t seen a dump trailer drive by with a tractor in it that was actually tied down.

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #5  
And so far I haven’t seen a dump trailer drive by with a tractor in it that was actually tied down.

Most of the dump trailers that I've seen have D-rings INSIDE the trailer. You wouldn't "see" tie-down straps when they drive by.

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #6  
Once, I didn't have anything to tie down with. Hauling a skid steer and a few attachments from homestead Florida to New Boston TX. Was no problem until I hit bossier city. This drunk gal came on from Benton road and had two merge lanes, but zipped right over in front of me. I was all over the brakes on that one. It was a big gooseneck trailer with 40 cubic yard capacity. That could have been bad.

/ Is this a good trailer for hauling my tractor? #10  
I'm considering buying a dump trailer and I need one big enough to haul my Solectrac E25. I'm leaning toward getting a U-Dump 8'x20'. Anybody have any experience with this company or their equipment? Most reviews on Google are good, but nobody mentions hauling equipment. This is their website: Dump Trailers, Roll Off Trailers, and Custom Trailers

Seems like overkill for a 3k lbs tractor. Not much technical info on the web site.

Keep in mind, the larger/longer the trailer is, the slower the cycle time. I assume you need the volume/capacity, for other purposes.