IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP?

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #1  

Forester Massey

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey 135
Hydralics.JPG

Can I expect to be able to hook up a no til drill with this. Currently, its locked up and does not seem to work. Appears to have a knob that I assume will pull out when you want to engage it with a hydraulic line attached. Anyone with a 135 or similar that has this located in front of seat. Any help appreciated.

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #2  
I've subscribed to your thread because I need to add a remote to my 261 and hope to learn how. At risk of being the safety police, I'd be wary of those fittings because the tee looks like a galvinized plumbing fitting, not designed to handle the high pressure of hydraulics, and hot oil at high pressure isn't something I want between my legs.

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #3  
That looks like the Hookups I have seen on older fords, others will have more info. Stuckmotor, your 261 will have a place where you can add prob. 2 remotes and have handles on the right side of the seat, again others will have more info

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #4  
Ed,
I have access to a 261 with what I think is a factory remote hookup. I want to save a little money by putting together my own and without removing the factory assembly, I can't figure out what goes where.

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #5  
Wish I could help I just have general info on that model.

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP?
Thanks for your help. It's definitely rusted shut. Are there any after market hookup out there?

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #8  
Sportsman,
Thanks! I'll give it serious considertion. I really appreciate the link.
Stuck

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #9  
Hey stuckmotor, I just started to work on a MF 135. While looking it over I noticed a pipe elbow on a hydraulic valve and thought it was wierd. I'll make sure to change it when I get around to that part of it. Thanks for the heads up.

/ IS THIS A REMOTE FOR HYDRAULIC HOOK UP? #10  
Kburton,
I'm no expert but, I usually prefer to err on the side of caution. Good luck with that 135.
Stuck