Is this KK RFM worth $100 ??

/ Is this KK RFM worth $100 ??
We will see if it was a good deal or not.
I think probably it was overall the only real downside to it is it is really too big for my needs.
It came with a new belt that I still have to install, so some money saved there and there was a extra spindle but it is not for this deck probably for a lawnmower deck. So yesterday I rebuilt one of the spindles with new bearings, all three seem in good shape now. 2 of the tension pulley's are shot, I got them today and will replace them and a few bolt & then it should be ready to go. SO Another $80 in it with all that and if all goes well it will be a usable mower. I can test it I think to see of there are any problems and mow some light grass but hopefully I can trade it of for something that suits my needs more.

/ Is this KK RFM worth $100 ?? #12  
Is that a 6' or 7' mower? Your B2620 should pull a 6' all day long and I would expect it would also handle a 7' just at a slower travel speed.

/ Is this KK RFM worth $100 ?? #13  
ill give you what you have in it!!

I use my uncles 6ft bushhog fth720 finish mower behind my yanmar. Its fine in well maintained and clipped grass like you would normally cut a yard but when i go to my farm like 4x per summer to cut the grass its a jungle and boggs the tractor down so i can only use about 5 ft of it and then it still pulls it down as i am still spinning all 6 ft and it forces all the grass out the side instead of the back, which in my opinion takes less hp in a rear discharge. A 5fter would be perfect for my uses there, but 6 will do i just dont cut all 6ft and have to drop one gear in speed.

/ Is this KK RFM worth $100 ?? #14  
I have a new KK 72" rear discharge that's the newer version of what you purchased for a steal. I painted mine black to match tractor fel and have cut my 3+ acres of very steep, hilly property with it 8x so far, and all I can say is that it cuts beautifully. It's not a "prefab deck" and is made w/ 7 guage steel. It's actually a very stout mower for the money. I bought mine at tsc and got them to knock 100.00 off (1599.00), which is a very good price. I've always been successful getting tsc to knock $ off of any somewhat large purchases. In any event, I expect to get many, many years of trouble-free service from this deck. I do say it cuts much better than the Italian-made RFM I had on my previous Kioti.

As long as you don't have steep hills, you should have no troubles powering that mower w/ your tractor.

Just my .02.