Is this manual avail online

/ Is this manual avail online #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100E Kubota L 2501 Kubota T1460
I dont know if its avail. I see it advertised as a reprint for 13.00 online plus 7.00 shipping.

If you find it ill paypal you the 13.00.

First Choice 5 ft finish mower including part numbers.

I dont want to pay the shipping.

Thanks

/ Is this manual avail online

Thanks but I was needing part numbers specific to my model. I can already see parts prices adding up quickly and I was hoping to use good part numbers in google and maybe find alternative parts same quality but lesser price. Im assuming alot of parts are universal among manufacturers.

I guess with 70 views and no other response the manual is not avail online

/ Is this manual avail online #4  
Thanks but I was needing part numbers specific to my model. I can already see parts prices adding up quickly and I was hoping to use good part numbers in google and maybe find alternative parts same quality but lesser price. Im assuming alot of parts are universal among manufacturers.

I guess with 70 views and no other response the manual is not avail online
FWIW...
You can't go by "views" to gauge how many people have read a post...a large majority of "views" are made by so called "guests" and a major majority of the "guest views" are made by bots...not real peeps...

/ Is this manual avail online #5  
$20 for the manual with parts numbers delivered to your house? What's to not like? :)

/ Is this manual avail online #6  
Thanks, yes I need at least one wheel and the fork assy. Its all missing from this mower

/ Is this manual avail online #9  
Thanks, yes I need at least one wheel and the fork assy. Its all missing from this mower
Maybe you've already thought of this but anybody with a welder, angle grinder and drill press could make that pretty easily. Might not look exactly the same but it'd accomplish the same task. Could take one of the other assemblies with you and bring it to a welding shop. Or, measure the post diameter and wheel diameter and order one. Those are fairly universal. Here's one that'd probably work. Complete Bush Hog 1" X 3.25" Finish Mower Wheel Assembly 88683 | eBay

Maybe you've already thought of this but anybody with a welder, angle grinder and drill press could make that pretty easily. Might not look exactly the same but it'd accomplish the same the task. Could take one of the other assemblies with you and bring it to a welding shop. Or, measure the post diameter and wheel diameter and order one. Those are fairly universal. Here's one that'd probably work. Complete Bush Hog 1" X 3.25" Finish Mower Wheel Assembly 88683 | eBay

Thanks, yes I have considered making this myself. I wish there were more hours in day or that I didnt have to sleep or .....ok I guess Id take wheelbarrow loads of cash if I had too.

Ive planted now almost 300 trees on my property ( 29 of them are decent sized as in the 6-22 ft range) and with all the work Ive been trying to do the money has about run out. I need to take some time to re-group a bit.