Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does?

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does? #13  
I guess its happening ever where the local HS just dismissed a coach for having several sexting photos on his phone. Its gotten hushed up but a friend of mine is a teacher and she confiscated a tudents phone and it had the the photos on it and now hes gone.

I always heard from a friend dont take a picture naked as they always have some way of comming back. I have a freind in college that had an old photo resurface and now in any argument its brought up.

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does? #14  
If he did take the picture to purposely post on Facebook, the question remains if he had enough common sense to take the picture indoors. If he chose to take an outdoors picture, and the temperature was cold there in Maine, he may have had very little to brag about or show in his nude photo due to the cold temperature. :D

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does? #15  
wow.. now that is sure shooting ones self in the foot!

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does? #16  
If he did take the picture to purposely post on Facebook, the question remains if he had enough common sense to take the picture indoors. If he chose to take an outdoors picture, and the temperature was cold there in Maine, he may have had very little to brag about or show in his nude photo due to the cold temperature. :D

There was a Seinfield episode about this - George had "shrinkage". LOL!!

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does? #18  
I don't even dress witt a light on, cause I just don't look good naked any more!!!:mad:

/ Is this what Forrest meant by 'Stupid is as stupid does?

Then again maybe he just SAID he took it outside, so he had an excuse. :D :ashamed: ;)