Backhoe Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul?

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #111  
I counted up old posts - basically - the opinion is get a hoe... a few people try to say you don't need no hoe - but if they had a hoe - they would like a hoe... Some people like big hoes... some people like small hoes...
Different hoes can do different jobs... Sure - a good hoe costs some extra scratch... but bottom line - everyone loves a good hoe!

Wonder if Spitzer thinks his hoe was worth the 10 years of financing... :D

Sorry - I'm actually amazed this post hasn't happened sooner!

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #112  
fishpick said:
I counted up old posts - basically - the opinion is get a hoe... a few people try to say you don't need no hoe - but if they had a hoe - they would like a hoe... Some people like big hoes... some people like small hoes...
Different hoes can do different jobs... Sure - a good hoe costs some extra scratch... but bottom line - everyone loves a good hoe!

I think his is spelled without the "e".

Hahahahaha...

Greg

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #113  
Builder said:
They are a PITA to remove & reinstall. I think I-know-who will be here to refute me, but I hated R&R on my L-39 & L-35. You really need a shop with a concrete pad out of the weather for R&R out of the cold & the elements.

Well, I agree 100%. The bigger the BH the more the PITA too. My hoe's are about 3000# and the combination of short hoses, tight clearance to align and a gear tractor makes for some fun!

jb

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #114  
fishpick said:

Hey, it seemed like he got a good deal on his hoe considering he spent only $4300 and that included delivery to a Washington hotel.:eek: Then again I guess that was the one day rental charge so maybe owning your own does make sense after all.

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #115  
Well,

I used my hoe. It paid for my machine in the first year :eek: . Does that make me a pimp?:confused:

/ Is your backhoe worth it over the long-haul? #116  
I want to buy a hoe too, but my wife won't let me.