Iseki G192 TS1910 19

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #21  
There should 2 bleed screws on the filter & one on the pump. Did you start at the tank & bleed all the air out of them?

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #22  
Darryl,

Thanks for the link.... that helps, I will definitely try that tomorrow or next day. It is odd that you are in Carterville, IL, and I am in Cartersville, GA.

I'll update you later this weekend,... trying really hard to get this little tractor running, but being Holiday weekend have other events scheduled.

Can you or anyone suggest a place to purchase a new manifold and an upgraded seat? My manifold is cracked in the turn upward. {can it be welded?} The seat is totally gone... Do you or anyone have the Air Filter part # for the ISEKI TS1910. I found one by WIX, very similar for the BOLENS G-174, but it is shorter than the filter for the G-194.

Any Suggestions or advise is appreciated and welcomed about the ISEKI TS1910 tractor.

Thanks,

Dan

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #23  
DARRYL, YOU ARE THE MAN! Your tip was the trick. I opened each Injector tube, pressurized the fuel tank a little, spun the engine with shut off valve closed, the diesel poured thru tubes to the Injectors, tightened the tubes back down, opened the shut off valve, and it fired off immediately. Motor runs good... now just to grease and lubricate, ad clean up. I still need Air Filter number for WIX filter to fit the TS1910. Thanks for everyone's help "KEROPELLI", "63DH8", & "LENS12" for all your help and suggestions... that coached me to getting this old Tractor running again. If any one has the part number of the Air Filter, the best replacement seat, for the ISEKI TS1910 or BOLENS G-194 tractor, the info would be greatly appreciated.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #24  
Glad it worked. Cartersville/Carterville.......My son pulled a horse trailer down to Macon last week and he got home and was talking about Cartersville GA. Used to drive through your area myself 1-2 times a year back in the day!

The manifold is probably cast ( hard to weld)...might try brazing it. New ones are only $55 http://bestfarmparts.com/bolens-exhaust-manifold-g192-g194-p-2120.html.

Cant give you a WIX number for the air filter but Bolens/Iseki air filters are easily found on Google.

Seat.....They always seem to sell for more than I think they should! I'd just check tractor seats on Ebay or google. Can probably find a decent Iseki replacement for $50-60 on Ebay.

Last edited:
   / Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #25  
I have had the exhaust manifold elbow adapter break off on my 1910. I have not had the best experience welding cast iron so I had a welder fix it, he used some special rod I am pretty sure it is not brazed. Came out great. I made a brace from the front of the tin to the top of the stack to help prevent me hooking it a second time.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #26  
Actually, on my tractor, it is the curved piece that goes up to the muffler that has cracked, it leaks exhaust gases, but not that bad, I am just going to use it, until I can replace that piece, thanks for the tip making a support brace. The muffler will have to be replaced soon... it is blowing pieces of hot metal out, because it was open to rain for several years.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #27  
Yes mine cracked at the 90 degree curved part. The angle casting had two short bolted in braces along side the casting that prevented the muffler from falling off.
isekimanifold.JPG

The link shows a curved head pipe, replacing the curved casting.
Iseki muffler.gif

The curved manifold must have had a design flaw.

You should get your manifold welded. Mine was welded without removing it from the tractor.

Attachments

• G-192 iseki manifold.gif
    G-192 iseki manifold.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited: