Iseki G192 TS1910 19

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #12  
I have the 1910 , spent last few days figuring out how to bleed the air from the fuel injectors.

Where is the best place to push/pry to lift the hood?

David

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #13  
Hello There,
I just got a Ts 2400 Iseki with a defective fuel pump. Where can I get a replacement for it?

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #14  
Email me with info on why you think it is bad. I rpobably have a used one that will work.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #15  
Hi, I just acquired a 1980 BOLENS G 194 - ISEKI TS 1910LF, it had been sitting for 5 years in the weather. The motor turns over, I replaced Oil, oil filter, and Diesel fuel, fuel filter, Glowplug lites up, two red dash lights lite up, ... air valve open, but it will not start. What should I be checking out now...??? Any Help is appreciated, I have no experience with Diesel Engines.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #16  
Did you bleed the fuel system?

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #17  
I do not have fuel to the Injectors, I have fuel up to the bleed screw, it is barely spitting a little fuel to injector tube. Is there anything else I can do, but replace fuel pump. The engine will run on Starter Fluid, sprayed in by removing Air Filter tube, at air valve,... Is there anything on the fuel pump that is rebuildable ... such as a diaphragm, I added some oil to the fuel pump, opened screw to let air out, no fuel to speak of past that point. Any suggestions appreciated.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #18  
Hey Dan, which bleed screw are you referring to? There's a bleed screw on the side of the injector pump. Some people mistake the screw on the filter/sediment bowl as the bleed screw. If you did bleed at the pump, try removing the injector line one at a time, in other words, remove one, make sure it's clear, then replace, then remove the next one, and so on. Diesel will form a algae that will clog filters and cake lines when the machine isn't used often. There's also a fuel additive called "Sea Foam" that is good to clean out fuel systems. I've used the stuff with outstanding results.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #19  
ISEKI TS1910LF Fuel_inj_pump.jpg

Is there any repair to this fuel pump? I cannot get fuel thru it... I have taken tubes off going to injector(s) ...no fuel to the tube. The bleed screw I am speaking of is just above the removable plate, in the attached picture, at the 11:eek:o position, with lock nut on it. I did replace fuel filter, and I do have fuel to this bleed screw, but can not get fuel flow to injectors. Any suggestions are appreciated.

/ Iseki G192 TS1910 19 #20  
Here is a link to Google PDF diagrams and directions on bleeding a 1910. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...f0S1XDOBdTBk1xaXMXUx1Ag&bvm=bv.74035653,d.eXY

I have also found it helpful to give the system a little positive pressure. I will put the tip of my compressors air gun in the tank fill hole and seal it with a rag and crank the engine after a few seconds of pressurizing. Generally has done the trick when trying to get things flowing.