iseki seal

/ iseki seal #1  

rpilote

Tractor
WheelHorse
Well, neither Agco, Iseki or Massey Ferguson has been able to help me. I need a front crankshaft seal for my MF. I have been sold 3 different seals, of which none fit. Agco number 3704261M1 is not the correct part.It appears the seal should have 2 small tabs that fit into the timing case. I sure hope someone here has some insight into the part I need..I have been through Google for hours and cant seem to locate the part, Please HELP. Thanks, Rich

/ iseki seal #2  
Make/model or engine make/model?

/ iseki seal
Iseki E3CD 2001

/ iseki seal #4  
Got it on your other posting

/ iseki seal #5  
Have you received a seal that fits without the 2 small tabs

/ iseki seal
No seal yet. Iseki said they have no idea and to contact Agco again which I did. Agco gave me some vague answer which didnt match my MF serial number..Gonna pull the timing cover off and take a better look at what happened to the original seal..The saga continues

/ iseki seal #7  
what tractor model?

/ iseki seal
2001 MF 1250

/ iseki seal #9  
Well, neither Agco, Iseki or Massey Ferguson has been able to help me. I need a front crankshaft seal for my MF. I have been sold 3 different seals, of which none fit. Agco number 3704261M1 is not the correct part.It appears the seal should have 2 small tabs that fit into the timing case. I sure hope someone here has some insight into the part I need..I have been through Google for hours and cant seem to locate the part, Please HELP. Thanks, Rich
Lens12 on here is the guy for this.