Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem #1  

pgj24

Tractor
Kubota BX2350. Iseki TX 1410
Hi All

I am looking for help please with my low hours (258) Iseki 1410.
After about 3 months of non-use over winter, it started OK, ran for about 10 minutes, then stopped, and won't restart. I have checked plenty of fuel in tank, and there is fuel in the fuel bowl.
I have fully charged the battery, which is pretty new and turns the motor over fine.
Any ideas? I am not at all clued up on troubleshooting diesels.
Thanks in advance

Peter

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem #2  
Did you check the air filter for a mouse nest ?:)

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem #3  
With any diesel, if its got compression and gets fuel it will fire. Yours sounds as if its not getting diesel through

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem #4  
You may have a tank full of fuel. Have you actually checked to see if you have full flow to the filter and past the filter? You could have blockage in the tank near the point where fuel exits preventing flow. After you check that follow the procedure for bleeding the fuel lines. As was suggested check to be sure you have good air flow as well.

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem
Denchen....Thanks, will try bleeding injector lines next.

You may have a tank full of fuel. Have you actually checked to see if you have full flow to the filter and past the filter? You could have blockage in the tank near the point where fuel exits preventing flow. After you check that follow the procedure for bleeding the fuel lines. As was suggested check to be sure you have good air flow as well.
Have checked as far as filter. Air flow is OK. I will loosen pipes to injectors next, crank engine and see if fuel is getting that far. Thank you.

/ Iseki TX 1410 . Starting Problem #8  
A few basic questions,

What color is the exhaust smoke while cranking engine if any?

Do you have the throttle open at least half way while cranking engine?

Is the engine cranking over at the same speed as it was before this happened?

Are the glow plugs working?

Thanks to all. It was an airlock in fuel system....I found a bleed screw in the box that the three injector pipes came out of, (I guess the fuel pump) and bled this, then cracked the first injector pipe by the cylinder head and bled that, and that was it fixed.