Iseki TX2160 hydraulics

/ Iseki TX2160 hydraulics
Just another update if anyone has any thoughts or pointers.

I plugged the gauge into the pump output and it was showing around 500PSI regardless of lifting the hitch or not. I've now plugged a shutoff valve after the gauge and it was showing around 1500psi after closing the valve a bit. This leads me to suspect the pump is fine and able to get upto pressure. So the problem is upstream of the pump, I'm happy with the cylinder as the hitch does not drop with the engine off.

The downside is that I'm now stuck. I've cleaned the relief valve ontop of the cylinder and it looks to be working as far as I can tell. Stalling the hitch does not make any difference to the base 500psi pressure.

I suspect now that I've got a leak somewhere, possible the spool valve? I've taken it to pieces and cleaned it all up, can't see anything that looks wrong. There appears to be another relief valve on the spool, again it looks ok to me.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

/ Iseki TX2160 hydraulics #12  
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. Attached are the only two pages from the service manual that I have about the hydraulics. I wish that I had a better understanding of the hydraulics to help you more, but I usually have to refer to the manual when it comes to the 3point lift. Can you possibly use a mechanics stethoscope to help find the leak? Anyways, I hope that this helps a bit. Sorry for the poor resolution...

312820d1365781840-iseki-tx2160-hydraulics-hyd.jpg
312821d1365781842-iseki-tx2160-hydraulics-hyd2.jpg

Attachments

• hyd.jpg
    hyd.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • hyd2.jpg
    hyd2.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 751