Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual

/ Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual #1  

M1REDSKIN

Tractor
Iseki TX2160F
Hello - I am new to this site. I recently purchased an Iseki TX2160F and I would like to know if anyone has an operation and / or service manual. I was able to find parts manuals on line but nothing more. This tractor has a loader and a mower deck which I have manuals for. Also, if anyone has a recommendation on a rototiller attachment that would be great as well. I was thinking a 4" wide unit would be the correct size, but not sure. A 5' wide unit seems like it would be too much for this size tractor. Thanks and any help would be appreciated.

/ Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual #2  
If you pm me your email, I'll send you one.

Chris

/ Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual #3  
Also, if anyone has a recommendation on a rototiller attachment that would be great as well. I was thinking a 4" wide unit would be the correct size, but not sure. A 5' wide unit seems like it would be too much for this size tractor.
With regards to width, it all depends on your soil. I have a red heavy clay which when dry is like concrete, so have to run the tiller at a slow speed (same for the tractor) and take numerous runs to get any depth. I think mine is a four foot, but will have to check.

/ Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual #4  
If you pm me your email, I'll send you one.

Chris
Hi, I’m new to forum and was looking for a work. Shop manual for Iseki TX2160F Tractor - Operator and Service Manual. Wonder if you are able to send me a copy via email richardmillett2@gmail.com