ISIKI TS1610S FRONT RIMS

/ ISIKI TS1610S FRONT RIMS #11  
let Me know if You find anything , I,ll have the wife see how much it Might cost to ship these to you Just in Case . Good luck Finding them local. Bob

/ ISIKI TS1610S FRONT RIMS #12  
HELLO AGGIEHORTGUY91, THE ONE IN LUMBERTON IS CLOSED THE ONE IN CHINA IS A INTERNATINAL DEALER NOW, AN NOW IM ON MY WAY TO HOUSTON HOPEFULLY WILL FIND SOMETHING THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT THOUGH, SEARIM IS NOW CLOSED UP SABINE PASS PRETY MUCH GONE ANY BUILDINGS ON THE GROUND ARE GONE AFTER HURRICANE IKE

I know, not much left down there after Ike. My folks live in Orange. They didn't get water in their house, but several of their neighbors did and are still trying to get their houses put back together.

I remember driving from Sabine Pass to the Bolivar Peninsula and getting on the ferry to Galveston. Of course, that was while there was still a road through there. I rode on the Gilchrist many times feeding seagulls as a kid. GREAT memories! Now the Bolivar Peninsula is an island from what I hear. It is sad thinking about all of those beach houses and Sea Rim being gone, not to mention all the damage in Sabine Pass.

Is there any beach access down there? We will be in TX this summer and I may need to take the kids down to see what the TX coast looks like. It's been too many years since I've been there. If you don't find anything in Houston, let me know and I'll put the thinkin' cap back on.

/ ISIKI TS1610S FRONT RIMS
THANK YALL I GOT TWO USED RIMS AN TIRES TODAY , BUT COWBOY IM STILL INTERESTED IN YOUR RIMS AN TIRES IF YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH LET ME KNOW , FIXEN TO BE GOING OUT ON THE BOAT WILL BEGONE 30 DAYS IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW LONG WE STAY IN THE GULF IF MY INTERNET WORKS SO IF I DONT GET RIGHT BACK TOO YOU YOU KNOW WHY , BUT AS SOON AS WE GET BACK TO DOCK WILL CONTACT YOU,THANKS AGIN TO EVERY ONE

/ ISIKI TS1610S FRONT RIMS #14  
No Problem shortyconk , Just pm Me When Ya get back with Yer Email & Snailmail addy & I,ll find out for sure on the Shipping & getem to You if it Aint to Bad , Have a safe trip. Bob :D