Issue with hydraulics on sc2400

/ Issue with hydraulics on sc2400 #11  
Have you ever greased the two zirks that the MMM mounting arms pivot on (they are easy to get to, but a pain to see)? I'd start there if you haven't. Might be that everything is fine and you just need to get some grease in there.

/ Issue with hydraulics on sc2400
The mystery has been solved. Now that mowing season is over in our neck of the woods I finally decided that it was time to take the stop valve apart to see what the problem was. As soon as I began to loosen the guide lift valve on the stop valve the 3pt and mmm dropped. I removed the shaft, ball and plunger lift valve to inspect them. The o-rings all looked good. Then I turned the shaft over and found the problem. It appears that the roll pin had not been inserted properly allowing the lift valve washer to wear. A piece of the washer had broken off and was preventing the valve from opening to let the 3pt drop.

So it was off to the dealer for parts. Well with the split of Cub Cadet and Yanmar the Cub Cadet parts system is showing what I need as NA. The dealer is still in talks with Yanmar on becoming a Yanmar dealer. The parts man is going to make some calls on Monday to find what I need. Figures I would end up buying an orphan tractor.

Thanks for everyones suggestions.

Stop_Valve_1.jpg

Stop_Valve_2.jpg

/ Issue with hydraulics on sc2400 #13  
If only the tractor hadn't dropped out of warranty back in Feburary ;)

I found and downloaded the parts list manual from the cub cadet site today. Looks like it has a fairly good breakdown of the control valve and parts list.

Can you post a link to where you downloaded this parts list. I really need it to get a part number. Thank you!:thumbsup: