It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a????

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
Trying to repair an old side delivery rake, this is the pulley wheel for the V-Belt that is around the PTO shaft at the center of the rake. I’ve googled everything I can think of and it gives me idler wheels or key slotted style.
5.75” OD
1.5” ID
Four hole, ~2.5” outside to outside ~1/4” diameter holes.

Seems like I should be able to find this easy with the little pop out holes but no luck on these dimensions.

Any help?
6169794F-0420-4C8B-8C67-A9B76B7ABFB3.jpeg

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #2  
Looks kinda like a water pump pulley to me, but what for I don't know... of all the obscure stuff I do not much is for V belts...

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #3  
If you have a farm equipment dealer near you (doesn't matter what brand) with a repair shop, take it to them to try to match up. Sometimes they have stuff in stock.

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #4  
What is the brand, and model of your rake..?? Many companies have online parts manuals, so it's possible they either still have parts, or if you can find the OEM part number, that can be entered into a search, and come up with an aftermarket version.

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #6  
Trying to repair an old side delivery rake, this is the pulley wheel for the V-Belt that is around the PTO shaft at the center of the rake. I’ve googled everything I can think of and it gives me idler wheels or key slotted style.
5.75” OD
1.5” ID
Four hole, ~2.5” outside to outside ~1/4” diameter holes.

Seems like I should be able to find this easy with the little pop out holes but no luck on these dimensions.

Any help?
View attachment 730263
What's wrong with it? Can it be repaired?

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a????
What's wrong with it? Can it be repaired?
It’s rusted through in a few spots and I can easily bend it with my hands. I did find a generic 6” wheel at TSC so I’m going to drill that one out to specs, should work just turn the rake slightly slower. Fingers crossed.

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #8  
Good plan.

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a???? #9  
It’s rusted through in a few spots and I can easily bend it with my hands. I did find a generic 6” wheel at TSC so I’m going to drill that one out to specs, should work just turn the rake slightly slower. Fingers crossed.
The larger 6" diameter sheave would turn the rake slightly FASTER if it's the driver and not the driven.

/ It’s not a pulley idler wheel it’s a????
The larger 6" diameter sheave would turn the rake slightly FASTER if it's the driver and not the driven.
And that’s why I never math in public :ROFLMAO: