It only took a decade...

/ It only took a decade... #11  
....but I finally bought a compact tractor. Man I wish I hadn't waited so long either, already have 10 hours on it an I havent had it a week yet. So many projects to get done now. I'm on a small wooded lot and this machine is a bit overkill but long term plan is to have a piece of property for hunting and recreation so Ill need this. That's my justification anyways! :giggle: Anyways, its a brand new Kioti CX2510 with the loader and so far I love it, very capable machine for its size.
Awesome! You will find out that your machine will never be overkill.

/ It only took a decade... #12  
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to TBN.
Looks like you are already getting her dirty, good work!

/ It only took a decade... #13  
Welcome to TBN. :)
Congrats on well deserve investment. (y)
Very true on your project list and you'll need attachments...hint..hint. ;)

/ It only took a decade... #14  
Congrats, don't let any wimin in on that the suffering has stopped. They're not always happy if there is no suffering 😅

/ It only took a decade...
Awesome! You will find out that your machine will never be overkill.

Yeah, Im sure you're right about that!
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to TBN.
Looks like you are already getting her dirty, good work!
I didn't waste any time getting to work! Im having 10 yards of fill delivered this week that needs to be moved!
Welcome to TBN. :)
Congrats on well deserve investment. (y)
Very true on your project list and you'll need attachments...hint..hint. ;)
Ha ha already on it!
Congrats, don't let any wimin in on that the suffering has stopped. They're not always happy if there is no suffering 😅
Well its funny you bring that up, its been wimin that have kept me from getting one of these for many many years now. Its just me, my kids, my tractor and I now!

/ It only took a decade... #16  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Congratulations on your new rig. What are using for a counter-balance for working the FEL?

Oh, and enjoy the site.

/ It only took a decade... #17  
I think you made a great choice in Kioti. I will look at them for my next addition to the fleet.

/ It only took a decade...
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Congratulations on your new rig. What are using for a counter-balance for working the FEL?

Oh, and enjoy the site.
Thank you sir! I dont have a counter balance yet but I do have filled tires which helps. I do also have a 6 foot back blade I can throw on for weight if need be.
I think you made a great choice in Kioti. I will look at them for my next addition to the fleet.
Thank you, I think I did too. Its built well and after learning more about Kioti during my research Im confident it will hold up.

/ It only took a decade... #19  
"It only took a decade" - no one will accuse you of running right out and buying the first thing you looked at. Those hours will taper off after the novelty wears off a bit. Ive seen folks use their new tractors to haul trash bags to the road or even get their mail

/ It only took a decade... #20  
Congratulations on your new tractor and welcome aboard. I think 10 years was enough suffering without a tractor.

Wait until the neighbors ask if they can borrow it..... NOT!!