Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field

/ Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field #11  
No matter what was the Artist's reasoning or inclination for creating the portrait of JFK, this process did take some Talent. Thanks for posting.

/ Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field #12  
No matter what was the Artist's reasoning or inclination for creating the portrait of JFK, this process did take some Talent. Thanks for posting.

Yes it did take talent. I could not have drawn that face on a piece of paper much less in a field. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

One of my kids can draw pretty well and has some talent but not me. I can draft something but that aint the same kinda drawing. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field #13  
Yes it did take talent. I could not have drawn that face on a piece of paper much less in a field. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

One of my kids can draw pretty well and has some talent but not me. I can draft something but that aint the same kinda drawing. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan
I'm in the same catagory as you. I only draw "Stick People. I had a real difficult time with Unified Geometry. Even utilizing a ruler, I was all THUMBS.

/ Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field #14  
I admire the skill and talent it took to do this, buy why would an Italian farmer want a US President who has been dead for over 40 years in his field?

Eddie

Conspiracy??????

/ Italian Artist Plows JFK Portrait in Field #15  
I only draw "Stick People.

media_httpchzsomuchpu_eebjb-scaled5001.jpg