Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors

/ Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors #11  
I think whodat526 asked about a warehouse, not a dealer? Anyway,who knows, maybe a dealer that stocks a mower could be considered a warehouse? I have a slightly used 2 yr old HayMaxx drum mower that I picked up at auction in Scottsville, Ky, maybe I can be a dealer too. Ken Sweet
Valley Farm Equipment in Science Hill, KY. has container loads of CCM machines in stock. You would have to deal through them. You know who they are Ken.

/ Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors #14  
Healthy competition at its best hopefully. Both of you have contributed a lot to many forums on the web.

/ Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors
Healthy competition at its best hopefully. Both of you have contributed a lot to many forums on the web.

My motto: If a dealer does not think the product that he is selling is the best, he should not be selling it. Ken Sweet

/ Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors #17  
Valley Farm Equipment in Science Hill, KY. has container loads of CCM machines in stock. You would have to deal through them. You know who they are Ken.

where is the warehouse in louisiana i might wont to buy a few mowers

/ Italian Made Drum Mowers for Compact Tractors #19  
whodat,..i have heard that carter and carter machinery has hundreds of these drum mowers in and is getting a new shipment in soon