Its finally arrived!!

/ Its finally arrived!! #1  

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS4020 hydro
My new LS 4020 hydro was finally delivered yesterday and I could not be happier!! It was raining,snowing, sleeting,and really foggy, so just backed it in the garage.Today was a little nicer so I took some pictures before I got it all muddy. What a difference from my old 8n ford and unlike my old tractor..IT STARTS EVERY TIME. Ill send some pics as soon as one of my kids stop by to show me how to do it.:thumbsup:

/ Its finally arrived!! #2  
Congratulations, hope you get to use it soon. We are having some cold weather in the south also which is rather unusual for this time of year. I guess I will be able to check out the PTO on my 7010 when I get home in June. Havent needed to bush hog since I got my tractor last oct. Got a new 7 foot mower in March and just set it off the trailer as nothing to mow then. I guess the grass will need a bit of mowing by June when my next trip home comes up. Hope my PTO works, I havent turned it on yet.:laughing:

/ Its finally arrived!! #3  
Congrats on the long awaited new tractor. I think you bought one of the nicest tractors on the market today. L. S Mtron makes a great product and I always enjoyed selling their older versions. I enjoyed delivering to Ford N owners because, of the delight on their face when I would show them the operation. No words could express their happiness. Read your owners manuel and get to know your tractor. Enjoy! trac

/ Its finally arrived!! #4  
My new LS 4020 hydro was finally delivered yesterday and I could not be happier!! It was raining,snowing, sleeting,and really foggy, so just backed it in the garage.Today was a little nicer so I took some pictures before I got it all muddy. What a difference from my old 8n ford and unlike my old tractor..IT STARTS EVERY TIME. Ill send some pics as soon as one of my kids stop by to show me how to do it.:thumbsup:

That's awesome. I think you'll really like the hydro. I didn't have a choice with my R3039 since it was already on the lot and had the 12F/12R shuttle trans. We have a very large yard around our house and we cut it with a John Deere garden tractor w/HS. Effortless!