It's getting cod again

/ It's getting cod again #2  
I thought this was going to be a topic about fishing.

"It's getting cod again" :laughing:

/ It's getting cod again
Without the help of my wife, I wouldn't have been able to insert the link. Thanks.

It's just the typo in the thread itself that I can't fix. But you sure know, it's getting COLD.

/ It's getting cod again #4  
Winepeg? No doubt you are starting to see it up there. Hopefully you have plenty of wood put in. :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing the link.

/ It's getting cod again #5  
The important part, you made me smile!

We winterized the tractors two weeks ago in preparation for the cold weather.

/ It's getting cod again #6  
Never again!!
:punch:
I refused to take any more cod liver oil at about age 10.

...but seriously...Jack Frost & Old Man Winter got here fast! .....it was just 74 degrees on Halloween, tomorrow's high will be 29 F and I'll probably need to snow blow my driveway today. .

/ It's getting cod again #8  
This subject always reveals a huge spread in the fuel purchased. The farther North you go the more likely you will purchase Diesel that's been treated in some form. That's where the debate starts.

In my area, if you don't treat the Diesel you buy you will find yourself stranded. Been there. Not pretty.

So I've already started treating my fuel using PS white bottle. Very cheap insurance against gelling.

Excellent video!!!

/ It's getting cod again #9  
CobyRupert - my God, man - you ARE old. Ten years old is just about the time I convinced my mum - NO MORE cod liver oil. Go to school - had "fish oil" breath. I'm Norwegian - I think it's a Scandinavian thing.

Our cold snap was about three weeks ago - I dropped to +3F one morning. NOW - it rarely gets much above +40F any time - night or day.

/ It's getting cod again #10  
It was 4* at 8am today and it is now 7* at ten, our lake was totally frozen over this morning and light snow blowing across the ice, yep old man winter is here along with his cranky old buddy Mr Cold.