Its here... :)

/ Its here... :) #21  
Congratulations on a fine looking tractor!

/ Its here... :) #22  
Congrats! I like the look of the Kioti. I've not heard many owner complaints either. Lots of happy owners.

You know, this site wants to correct the spelling on the word Kioti and Yanmar. what the Heckfar?

/ Its here... :)
Congrats! I like the look of the Kioti. I've not heard many owner complaints either. Lots of happy owners.

You know, this site wants to correct the spelling on the word Kioti and Yanmar. what the Heckfar?
Thank you, I like it also , sharp looking! I had a cs for 10 years with not troubles and I used the little thing pretty hard. This one is a beast compared to that one. Maybe its the spell checker on youir broswer, see if you can add them to the dictionary LOL

nice keep us updated on the work you accomplish with it !!
I will forsure, I just installed pats quick connects that I bought for my old tractor. Had them for 2 years never installed LOL. What a different when hooking up the cutter so I could get it out of the drive way. What a pleasure it was hooking up to cutter , makes it enjoyable now :)

/ Its here... :) #28  
Congrats on your setup. (y)
Your things to do list got whole lot easier :) but your list will get longer now. :oops:

Congrats on your setup. (y)
Your things to do list got whole lot easier :) but your list will get longer now. :oops:
Thank you :)
Your right, looking around property I am thinking I can do this and I can do that LOL.

/ Its here... :) #30  
Congrats on the new machine!