Its Kubota hayride time a year

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #1  

Mystro

Tractor
BX1860
Those of us with young kids or grandkids, you know fall ='s family hayride. I love to do this stuff with my kids because it wont be long till they wont think its cool any more.

Hayridenet.jpg
Hayride2net.jpg

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #2  
I enjoyed the pictures. I remember going on hayrides when I was a Kid. Thanks for posting.

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #3  
That first picture is gorgeous! I'm afraid if I held a hayride there, it would be VERY LONG and VERY SLOW...

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #4  
There's pictures of me and my old Farmall floating around TBN, when I would to Cub Scout floats in the local Christmas parade. TONS of fun!

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #5  
Evidently, you live in a beautiful area. It's great that you get out to enjoy it with your family.

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year
Thank you.. There is some advantages building your house on top of a mountain. In the picture, we are at the T, between two seperate mountain ranges. Pic behind my home looking down on the Susquehanna river valley and at the start of the Pine Creek Grand Canyon.
Very wild and mountainous part of PA. Lots of Bear, Deer, turkey, coyotes, etc...
Note: both my kids are wearing their Kubota hats..
I can't believe I waited this long to get a 4x4 Kubota FEL???:confused:

That first picture is gorgeous! I'm afraid if I held a hayride there, it would be VERY LONG and VERY SLOW...

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #7  
A word of caution ...towing a dump trailer off the 3 pt is not advisable if the load moves to the back it could raise the 3 pt enough to dump your cargo. Better to hook to the drawbar ... Nice pics

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #8  
A couple parade pictures from when I used to have the Farmall... unfortunately, I do not have any of the kids on the float in the parade. Tractor was fun around crowds; they were always amazed when I crank started it(hand crank to start; no electric)

Farmall-3.jpgFarmall-4.jpg

/ Its Kubota hayride time a year #9  
We just finished our annual bonfire/hay ride. Although we live in a semi-rural suburban area, there are many secluded acres to allow safe and dark rides. But we don't have anything as beautiful as your piece of heaven. Glory be to you and your family.
Cheers, Mike