It's snowing here big time!

/ It's snowing here big time! #11  
Is snow that stuff that is similar to white sand? Don't know what the big deal. It will be gone by mid July or August. I had a bad case of snow in Arkansas one time and then realized it was just bad TV reception.

/ It's snowing here big time! #12  
I'm getting diesel and hooking the snowblower up tomorrow just in case.

/ It's snowing here big time! #13  
frank_f15 said:
OH great i am 20 miles south of buffalo:( have not had to plow yet :D but sure it is comming.

I have been hoping the snow holds off for a while longer. I still have to walk to my house next door on a daily basis and if the roads get snow and slippery I won't be able to walk to my house let alone walk down back:(

I keep praying that his year is like last year where we don't have any snow stick around till January sometime.

/ It's snowing here big time! #14  
Gatorboy said:
The planting is easy, the growing may be more difficult.
LOL...isnt that the truth!!

re: the snow
Nice pics, nothing so beautiful as falling snow. Enjoy your snow, Ill enjoy my sunny warm day. :)

/ It's snowing here big time! #15  
Well we don't get much snow down hea in texas. But just thought I should let ya all know I will be in St Thomas, ST Martian, and Nassau next week. Leaving today will be back on the 11th. ooh well somebody has to do it. Stay cool.

/ It's snowing here big time! #16  
Its Beautiful and alot of fun. I was raised in MN left there 20yrs ago! Here in our part of Oklahoma we get on the average three snowfalls a year, when my grandkids from MN where here 2 x-mas's ago we got a whooping 6" yes it was fun.

I agree that plowing when the ground is not frozen is not fun, what I meant when I said keep the winter wonderland to the north, is just that. I no longer need it!

Oh yea .. I also don't need a snowplow, snowblower, shovel, chains and all that really fun equipment that comes along with the snow.

Steve from Nova Scotia ... the coldest day of my life was January 1985, I was selling Real Estate at Auction for the government in International Fall, MN. It got down to well well well below zero with that strong Canadian wind blowing, that night I went to a pub in Canada, and those crazy canadians were in skirts playing the bag pipes, I often thought they had froze their brains!!

/ It's snowing here big time! #17  
Northland said:
Fortuntealy the wife has a Subaru w/winter tires so she was able to get out of the driveway and to work.

She's a keeper. Going out in that while you stay inside where it's warm, playing on the computer :)

/ It's snowing here big time!
Steve_Miller said:
I don't mind the snow the least little bit, what bugs me the most is when it comes and the ground isn't froze, so plowing is usually snow along with any ground cover that comes along for the ride. Shoes on a plow help somewhat, but if the ground is wet and soft they just dig in and are useless. You guys can have your warm climates all year round, if it gets that warm up here I'll move farther north.

Steve :p :D
Nova Scotia

You got that right! I feel your pain.

/ It's snowing here big time!
tlbuser said:
She's a keeper. Going out in that while you stay inside where it's warm, playing on the computer :)

yep, she is but she's a teacher and has to get to school. I work from home so I can tractor as the need arises. ;)

/ It's snowing here big time! #20  
I could wait for snow if it came toward January. Have work to get done. After that, I have a new leftover snowmobile with 0 miles. Snow keeps the septic systems from freezing. plowking