I've got no brakes!

/ I've got no brakes! #11  
Re: I\'ve got no brakes!

R3 tyre Jinmas come through with Drum brakes unless specified
otherwise. They are softer and are easier on grass. Makes more
sense on the R3 units. Personally I like them better than the disks.

Graham

/ I've got no brakes!

I will try to take pictures of them this weekend. There must have been some type of manufacturing defect.

/ I've got no brakes! #13  

My 224 are drum type and I have never had a problem. Not yet anyways. Very odd how some come through with disc and some drum.

/ I've got no brakes! #14  

Been my experience that the tractors that are shipped with 12" front wheels get drum and those with 16" get disk brakes

/ I've got no brakes! #15  

Yeah,,left my brakes locked too when going,,,you can tell it,,if at low rpm,,,but just a couple of days ago,,,brushoging,,,stopped to take a leak,,,took off,,thorttled her up,,,mowed for 2-3 hundred yards,,than pushed clutch in to back up on some stuff,,man,,it was like I pushed the brake on,,,[which I had,,brakes were locked],,smelled the same smell I smelled from a russian pistol I bought,,must be connected in some way,,don't know if it was the pistol or the holster,,,no lie,,,,,,,but anyways,,ain't done that for a while,,even put a piece of duct tape below steering wheel that written on it says check breaks dummy,,,,,,brakes will stiil hold on a hill,,never did work too good though,,,,thingy