Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
20130521_082628.jpg

this is a photo which I took in my office, today the air suddenly become very bad, it's 9 am here and the sunshine is well, but there seem still many fog in the air, and many of us didn't feel well with our throat.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #232  
I hope that the air clears, and that you all feel better soon, Jack.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #233  
View attachment 318506

this is a photo which I took in my office, today the air suddenly become very bad, it's 9 am here and the sunshine is well, but there seem still many fog in the air, and many of us didn't feel well with our throat.

The air here is bad right now. They are burning forests in the Mexican Yucatan peninsula. That is about 1000 miles south of here.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #234  
View attachment 318506

The air here is bad right now. They are burning forests in the Mexican Yucatan peninsula. That is about 1000 miles south of here.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #235  
Hi Jack,
your picture was great to see. I have a question about the building roofs in the background of the picture.
What is the roofing material? I don't recognize it. Just curious. Thanks Drew

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #236  
ok. so post pictures of your tractor and what you do with it. is this your primary web surfing forum or do you ppost on other forums. just curious because I don't see you posting on this site other than your new member thread. don't see an interest in what the site is about. it would be like bird registering on a knitting forum and talking about how the water content is in his water well

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #237  
When he talks tractors, he gets attacked.
When he doesn't talk tractors, he gets attacked.
It's hard for him to know what to do to participate in this thread.

All your questions are addressed and answered in this thread...just need to read it, No need for Jack to answer.

ok. so post pictures of your tractor and what you do with it. is this your primary web surfing forum or do you ppost on other forums. just curious because I don't see you posting on this site other than your new member thread. don't see an interest in what the site is about. it would be like bird registering on a knitting forum and talking about how the water content is in his water well

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #238  
As TexasJohn says, it has been explained in earlier postings. Getting to an Internet site is not as easy from some places, as it is here, and, if I remember correctly, each thread would be a different site. Only so many sites allowed in a day, in some locations, etc., so this one just gets to be the general hello and visit and learn site.

Some of us have no problem with that, at all. Not sure why others seem to.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #239  
Some of us have no problem with that, at all. Not sure why others seem to.

I can only speak for myself and I continue to follow this thread because I'm interested in Jack and the world. What issue I did raise was when he started to show interest in getting help on how to compete against American made implements. I have looked at his posts and he seems to contribute and be helpful to others.
OTOH, I also understand that some members may have been affected by a foreign company having no qualms about copying a patented item and selling it cheaper due to their cheaper labor costs.

My .02

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #240  
Hi Jack,
your picture was great to see. I have a question about the building roofs in the background of the picture.
What is the roofing material? I don't recognize it. Just curious. Thanks Drew

Drew,

I believe that roofing material is a recycled rubber if I recall from when I was in China - it resembles tires cut up and overlaid on one another.

Jack will be back - and answer for sure.

Carl