Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor?

/ Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor? #51  
Worriedman50, I'm not being critical, but would just like to know. How are you supposed to lift sideboards off your trailer with the dovetail stake pockets being a different angle than the main body pockets? ~~ grnspot
I have seen many trailers manufactured just like that

/ Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor? #52  
Don't take the side boards all the way to the rear, Or some fancy cutting. :D

/ Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor? #53  
I don't have "braces" for the rear of any of my trailers but have been intending to put some on my dump trailer so when dumping the rear axle doesn't take too much load. I bent the original rear axle and replaced it. Trailer wasn't overloaded but when dumping the rear axle was. I was thinking telescopic tubes with a "big foot" on the bottom and holes with a pin to allow adjusting for uneven ground. I sometimes haul my tractor in the dump trailer and nearly raise the pickup into the air when loading/unloading.

Pat

/ Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor?
Worriedman50, I'm not being critical, but would just like to know. How are you supposed to lift sideboards off your trailer with the dovetail stake pockets being a different angle than the main body pockets? ~~ grnspot

If, and that is a pretty far stretch, I need to put sideboards on this trailer, I would simply build a rear section that would pin to the main section, (or kill it off at the dovetail). I already have a custom built tandem axle steel solid sided trailer (12') with a removable tailgate and a separate drop gate that I use for carrying "stuff". This trailer is for my tractor and things that are better loaded sans sideboards.

/ Jacks at rear of trailer to eliminate "dip" when loading tractor? #55  
How are you supposed to lift sideboards off your trailer with the dovetail stake pockets being a different angle than the main body pockets? ~~ grnspot ~~I have seen many trailers manufactured just like that

Me too, but my trailer's pockets, dovetail or otherwise are vertical. I have seen some with slanted dovetail pockets but have no clue as to any advantage. I just thought it was dumb.

Pat