Tractor News Jay Lenos New Holland

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #1  

MIKE R

Elite Member
Tractor
Many
Did any one else see Jays New Holland Tc go for auction on Barrett Jackson. It sold for $535 000.

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #2  
100% for charity.

There's been a few eyebrow-raising purchases on there.

No sign of recession in Scottsdale, that's for sure.

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #3  
How about the guy with all the pens in his pocket-like to know where he made his money. Mind boggling- ever notice most of these guys never have an ugly woman with them?:laughing:

/ Jay Lenos New Holland
The tractor brought more then the Bonnie and Clyde car.. With the gun.
"It comes fully equipped with air chisel bullet holes" Only sold for $75 000 .

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #5  
Wow, that is a high price used New Holland tractor, $535,000.00 !!! The new owner also got some sort of UTV, I think from New Holand, and also a tour of Leno's garage, and tickets to his show (I thought these tickets were free to everyone?), :thumbsup:. It is difficult to see some of these cars were selling for over 2 million dollars, and a lot of these were not for any charity effort, :confused2:. I record these events and watch them later, a BJ Auction 4 hour show must have about 3 hours of commericals? KC :D :D :D

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #6  
I thought it was a good cause and glad to see the bidders step up and support the men that fight for this great country.

The auction over all seemed like 90% of sales were still lower than most expected. Yes they highlight the few big money cars and customs but I like the OEM restored classics that sell during the week that don't always make TV.

/ Jay Lenos New Holland #7  
I thought it was a good cause and glad to see the bidders step up and support the men that fight for this great country.

The auction over all seemed like 90% of sales were still lower than most expected. Yes they highlight the few big money cars and customs but I like the OEM restored classics that sell during the week that don't always make TV.

Ditto on the OEM restored cars! I like them the best!