Jd 110

/ Jd 110 #2  
Probably the closest would be a Kubota L39. It's brand new so we have yet to have any reports but Skypup and Jim are giving us constant feedback on their present situation. Right Jim and Skypup!

/ Jd 110 #3  
The L48 and 110 are the ones in the same class there is a few more HP on the 48 and another foot of BH reach. Hydrualic power is nearly identical. I am sure the L48 is a fine don't know from lack of seeing them/operating. The 110 is a very solid rigid machine with enough power for the loader or hoe. It has a few more bells and whistles than the L48 and after you fit the 48 up the same way there is practically no dollare difference. Plus it blends in with other construction equipment /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Jd 110 #4  
I replaced my 4600: 460FEL/48BH with a 110TLB. The 110 is the commercial entry level machine, that's the best way I can think of to describe it. Off the top of my head I'm guessing the machine is about 1000lbs. heavier overall. The hoe controls are much sturdier and both the FEL and BH have aux ports. The machine has a nice "creep to position" control which is accesible from either position. The "quick-Tach" mount on the front is great, you can use any S.S. attachment with ease. Overall I am happy with the machines performance, it has almost the same "rip-out" force up front as my 320 S.S. had!!! The self leveling bucket up front is a real nice added feature. I'd really like to have a 310SG but, several factors prohibit this purchase: 1. wife says no to 75K price tag. 2. haul weight of almost 17K too much. 3. my landscape business won't support such a machine