JD 1350 mower conditioner

/ JD 1350 mower conditioner #1  

ScottFarm

Bronze Member
Anyone have a JD 1350 (1988-1989) disk mower with conditioner. How well do they hold up? What is the value?

Scott

/ JD 1350 mower conditioner #2  
When I'm tryin' to gather some info regarding a particular piece of equipment - I go here - Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar. and here - Used Farm Equipment & Agricultural Equipment - John Deere MachineFinder.com or here - www.usedconnection.com.

There are some other's as well; Machinery Link - Home. (This had a guest feature that would provide free appraisals - but I don't know if that's still available.)

And of course, I always make it a point of visiting with the local dealer and spend some "quality time" with the shop crew to pick their brains on what particular quirks there might be with one model versus another model, etc.

They might also be able to help you arrow down a reasonable price range for that model in your area versus the numbers you'll find on the Internet (non-local and dealer prices).

Best of luck.

AKfish

/ JD 1350 mower conditioner
Thanks, those are helpful sites.

/ JD 1350 mower conditioner #4  
Not a bad machine....uses a Khun Cutter bar....lots of used ones around..most are worn out..and not worth repair (costly)
I noticed my son has one consigned for his next auction Dec 6, 08
McConnels SC Valkenburg Auction & Equipment I would guess machine would sell for 2500-3500 range..

ev59