Buying Advice JD 2032, NH Boomer 30 or what?

/ JD 2032, NH Boomer 30 or what?
My new baby showed up today. I have some issues with her and I am sure she will be going back next week to get fixed. Here is a photo. More to come after I get her dirty. New 2032R.jpg

No problems at all handling the 6' bush hog. I can tell I have much more power and love the way my JD pulls up hills with no problems. My NH would sit and mown when I tried driving up hills with it in high. My new JD just climbs like I was on level ground. I cleaned out a swell with my box blade and it was so much fun t have the power.

The quick connects for the FEL and MMM are what I really love about the tractor the most. It is why I bought it and it truly is a time and back saver. I can have both attached or detached in less than 3 minutes. One time on and off the machine instead of multiple times with my other tractor. My wife loves it too because now she doesn't have to hear me cuss about the attachments. The safety while backing up disables the mower bugs me the most. This is a tractor not a lawn mower. To have this on this tractor is a pain and my real only complaint. It should be an option that if I had young children or pets that I could enable it, but the lawyers have forced this on us.
I already have 25 hours on her and just got my snow blower mounted. Set it up with my rear power to rotate my chute. Now I can't wait for it to snow so I can see how easy it will be instead of cranking the chute handle.

/ JD 2032, NH Boomer 30 or what? #14  
Thanks for the update. A few questions if you don't mind.

Does the mower lift with the 3 point or did you get the hydraulic lift?
Is there an override to allow you to mow in reverse? Hold a button down or something?
Did your tractor come with extra hydraulics at the back for the snow blower chute or did you add it?

Thanks
Clay

Clayhardock, You can get the independent lift but I do not have it as an option on my tractor. the deck is raised by the 3 pt drag arms.

The over ride to mow in reverse is to pull up on the PTO engagement switch as you back up. I find it a distraction as i am looking at the switch instead of concentrating on what is behind me.

I did have the rear power beyond installed and worth every penny of it. I have a power top link I use with my box blade and now this winter have my snowblower chute operated by it. The possibilities are endless to adjustments.