Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow !

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow ! #12  
Hey, noticed you have the Mulch kit? How do you like it?

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow !
The Mulch kit is the Bomb It doesent leave a trace of grass Plus inthe Fall I mulch The leaves Also it pulverizes Them ! You cant Go wrong ! Write anytime !

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow ! #14  
I have been kicking around the idea of buying that plow for several months. Yesterday I told my dealer to order me one. Today he called back and said they are unavailable. I hope it is just a seasonal thing and they will make more for next year. I was wanting to go to some of the fall plowing events starting in a few weeks and turn some dirt.

bigtiller said:
I have been kicking around the idea of buying that plow for several months. Yesterday I told my dealer to order me one. Today he called back and said they are unavailable. I hope it is just a seasonal thing and they will make more for next year. I was wanting to go to some of the fall plowing events starting in a few weeks and turn some dirt.
I originally Bought mine For My X585 Maybe look under The new X 700 series It still maybe Available check with other dealerships ! take it easy bigtiller !

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow ! #16  
Nice set up!!! Nice storage shed also!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow ! #17  
I think it is listed under the x700 attachments along with a small 3pt hitch harrow.

ChuckinNH said:
I think it is listed under the x700 attachments along with a small 3pt hitch harrow.
You Hit right on the Dot That is where to find The attachments for limited category 1 attachments !

dmg said:
Nice set up!!! Nice storage shed also!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Thanks Alot of sweat & money LOL

/ Jd 2305 & Single mold board plow ! #20  
Hello 'kvjohndeere',

I, too, have the JD2305 but my dealer said it wasn't possible to get it with folding ROPS; yet, yours does have one? Did you have someone do that for you or is it possible to now get a foldable ROPS from JD?

Thanks,
Ray