JD 2305 vs. BX24

/ JD 2305 vs. BX24 #101  
The local dealer sold both J.D. and Kabota. They liked the Kabota better, after comparison, Kabota was it for me. Had more platform room for back hoe, easier removal of implements, I think with J.D. you had to purchase a bracket to mount back hoe, not with Kabota. Also the engine in the Kabota was in backwards, witch put's the exhaust in the front, and no hot air being blown onto your leg's, get's hot here! Kabota was a little less money, but they had 0% interest. No contest, Awesome tractor.:cool:

/ JD 2305 vs. BX24 #102  
I searched this thread with no luck, can someone tell me how the two campare in this area? Does the 2305 or BX24 have any of these features? HST radiator, Hydraulics radiator, engine oil radiator? thanks.

I have a 2210, basically a 2305. I looked at the Kubota line and I liked Kubota for years. When it came to it I liked the features on the 2210 offered verses the BX equal line-up.

If the BXs ran dry of fuel you needed to bleed the fuel rail. The 2210 you could restart easily after refueling. This was a feature I liked for my wife. ;) The dual pedals I liked better than the rocker pedal on BXs. The cockpit on the 2210 was bigger than what the BX line offered. I kept hitting my knees on the loader getting on. The 200cx loader lifted another 200 pounds verses the BX line.

One thing I practically do not like on the 2210 and 2305 is the hydro cooling fan under the tractor! :(

Now these are things I deemed important to what I wanted. I think both lines are great and you can't go wrong with either. One thing I suggest is just pick a good dealer of either brand and I'll be happy tractor owner!

Dan

/ JD 2305 vs. BX24 #103  
If the BXs ran dry of fuel you needed to bleed the fuel rail.

The 200cx loader lifted another 200 pounds verses the BX line.

Both of these things are untrue, but are often spoken off by competing dealers. The BX has an electric fuel pump to prime the system, there is still a bleeder valve if its been run so dry that it can't push the air though the system, but that's a very rare problem. Typicaly to prime it, all you do is leave the key in the run position for 20-30 seconds and crank it.

The loader does not lift more than the BX does. The two tractors are within 30lbs of each other. Deere moves their measuring point around to make it look like the tractor will lift more than what it does. If you compare the two loaders at the same measuring point then they are within a margin of error of each other. This is the green marketing machine at work.

The latest BX50/60-series has a much larger platform than Deere does, along the lines of an extra 30%.

On of the advantages that Kubota has had is that they cycle their products so quickly that they address the competitions talking points within months of them getting a clear stragaty together. We'll have had 4 different series each with 3 models of BX tractors, compared to two machines from Deere over the years, and basicly the same TZ's that New Holland has had since day 1, only the engines have been swapped around.

/ JD 2305 vs. BX24 #104  
re 2305 jd plastic fenders --if you scrape or dent it no matter plastic or metal it still is a scrape or dent but plastic dont seem to rust. I bought mine because I liked it never even looked at anything else.

/ JD 2305 vs. BX24 #105  
re 2305 jd plastic fenders --if you scrape or dent it no matter plastic or metal it still is a scrape or dent but plastic dont seem to rust. I bought mine because I liked it never even looked at anything else.
This thread is almost 3 years old, and both models have been discontinued.............1 of them for quite a while.